Themed free post

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my quarantine because is the only thing on my mind since March of this year.

In the time of quarantine, I’ve been doing a lot of sport, especially cardio and yoga, that helps me very much to be ok in this time, when the anxiety and nervous are very present on our lives. I’ve been reading a lot too, but not things of university, unlike, I like to read everything except papers and academic things. I read book about women and how to cultivate to our self with love and feminism; after that book I read a book about psychoanalysis on military period, because I’m very interested on this relation: what can do psychology, particularly the psychoanalysis, in politic terms?, in fact, I think I’m going to do my thesis about this.

In quarantine I’ve been cooking a lot too. I like to cook vegetarian and vegan food. This Sunday I cooked chickpea cookies and empanadas, and wowow, very delicious.

The sad part of this period is the sick and death people. I’m a very sensible person and see what is happening in Chile worries me. My family is so big, my mom have 4 brothers and 1 sister, and my dad have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, so I have a lot of uncles, aunts and cousins too, so is obvious (I think) Im worry a lot for the possibility of they sick or die for COVID, I hope this finish soon.

Cómo te queremos Mafalda!

Comentarios


  1. Woooow! you have known how to quarantine, sport helps too much to be in good spirits. The kitchen is too entertaining, I made an apple kuchen and it was delicious. I hope you continue to stay active, animus that is less and less :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. want to be able to do what you. It's been a long time since I do sports or read anything other than university

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

A country i would like to visit