The best holidays ever

My best Holidays was the last year. On 2019 I was passing a very good times with my family and my friends, because everything was fine. On January of the last year, I visited Viña and Valparaiso with my friends, and it was party all day and all night. It was a very nice and fanny days, because apart of the party, we talk a lot about different things and was a very nice moment to share between us. We stayed one weekend, but we felt like 2 months because was a very wonderful trip and it make us more close friends.

On February of 2019, with my family (my mom, my dad and my sister) visited the south of Chile, specifically Chillán. On that place we have family and they always invited us to visit them, but we never wanted to go before. But on 2019 we decided to do something different and go to the south. That family invited us to visit very nice places around Chillan, and we could saw very nice landscapes: Los Lleuques, Dichato, Chillan Viejo, Radal 7 tazas, Concepción, among others. We were traveling 10 days, but it felt like 2 days because we wanted more .

These two experiences are the best on my memories because both was moments to share with people I love so much and was/are very important in my life. Now I’m missing so much my friends and i really want to see them.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Themed free post